According to the release notes, the Geforce 388.71 WHQL Game Ready drivers should provide the optimal gaming experience for Playerunknown's Battlegrounds game, adds SLI profile for Warframe, and adds or updates 3D Vision profiles for Black Desert - Fair, ELEX - Good, Forza Motorsport 7 - Not recommended, JX3 Online - Fair and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - Not recommended.
Earlier this month, Nvidia released a list of its recommended GPUs for 60 FPS gameplay in PUBG.
Nvidia also fixed some bugs in the latest drivers update:
- [YouTube]: Flickering may occur when playing videos in full-screen mode. 
- [YouTube][Notebook]: Artifacts may appear when pausing video playback. 
- Lines appear across the screen momentarily while booting into Windows. [200339233/1953061]
- [NVIDIA TITAN V]: TDR error occurs and the display goes blank while playing a Bluray disc at high resolutions. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The driver may not recognize or install the GPU. 
The new drivers support all Nvidia graphics cards since Geforce 400 series and are available for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 OS in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
You can download the new drivers for your OS and check out the full release notes over at Nvidia's driver support page.