For those who came in late, Fossil makes watches for Armani, DKNY, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Skagen and they also flog their own brand.
In fact they make more than 300 hybrid and touchscreen styles across 14 brands. Most of the new watches will appear under Diesel, Emporio Armani, Fossil, Michael Kors and Misfit fashion brands. They might look a bit different but they will have a similar spec. All of them will run on Android Wear 2.0 operating system, be powered by a Snapdragon Wear 2100 chip and pack high-resolution AMOLED displays.
- DKNY MINUTE hybrid smartwatch collection
- Marc Jacobs will release a Riley hybrid smartwatch
- MICHELE will release the MICHELE Connected hybrid smartwatch collection
- Relic will release the Duncan men's hybrid smartwatch collection and the Eliza women's hybrid smartwatch collection.
- Tory Burch will flog its Collins hybrid smartwatch.
- Armani Exchange will release a Connected line of hybrid smartwatches with new colorways.
- Chaps will release a Connected line of hybrid smartwatches with new colorways
- Diesel will release its Diesel On collection of hybrid smartwatches will include new colorways and a new platform based on Mega Chief.
- Emporio Armani will release its Connected line of hybrid smartwatches will include new platforms and new colorways.
- Fossil - Q Accomplice and Q Activist will release Fossil Q hybrid smartwatch cases to date and feature customisable pushers.
- kate spade New York will update its bestselling traditional watch to create a new Holland hybrid smartwatch with a more feminine look, complete with star detailing and sparkling pave stones.
- Misfit - Phase hybrid smartwatch collection will get four new colorways
Michael Kors - Michael Kors Access will expand its collection of hybrid smartwatches by offering two new colorways for women and new colorways and platforms for men
Skagen will release 19 new styles and four new platforms set to launch throughout 2017, including Jorn (men's), Hald (women's), Signatur (men's) and Signatur t-bar (women's).
In addition, there will be ranges of touchscreen smartwatches
- Diesel - Diesel On will have five outsized styles
- Emporio Armani will release its Emporio Armani Connected.
- Fossil will release its - Q Venture and Q Explorist
- Michael Kors will release its Michael Kors Access Sofie and Michael Kors Access Grayson
- Misfit will release the Misfit Vapor a swim-proof watch powered by Android Wear 2.0 and includes heart rate monitoring, GPS, standalone music functionality.