Following the GTX200 series launch, Nvidia has released ForceWare 177.35 drivers.
Here's a short list of improvements and fixes:
• WHQL-certified for Windows Vista
• Adds support for GeForce GTX 280 and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs.
• Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI™ technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI Technology with GeForce GTX 280 and GeForce GTX 260 GPUs.
• Adds support for CUDA™ Technology.
• Adds beta support Folding@home distributing computing application.
• Supports HybridPower, a Hybrid SLI Technology, on the following GPUs and motherboards:
• GeForce GTX 280 GPU
• GeForce GTX 260 GPU
• nForce 780a SLI motherboards
• nForce 750a SLI motherboards
• Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
You can download the drivers and learn more about fixes and new features here.