Known issues include:
- Titanfall cannot be installed on 32-bit systems
- Troubleshooting installation fails at 20% and 31%
- Hard-drive related installation issues
- Connection errors and infinite loop when trying to connect on slower internet connections
- Crashing when accepting an invitation to a match in progress while currently in a match
- Players randomly assigned to the IMC or Militia when starting Campaign
- Kinect cannot be used for voice-comms, and Voice and microphone functionality on PC
- Some Intel processors must install specific beta graphics drivers
As everyone seems to be beating up both developer Respawn and publisher EA, we think it is only fair to mention that we have had no problems to speak of with our copy of Titanfall and the new Titanfall controller, both of which were purchased from Amazon. Since we received it on launch day, we have played several hours on both days and have not yet experienced an issue. We just thought it would be nice to hear the other side of the story from someone who isn’t experiencing issues.
Check out the entire list here.