EVGA's new Global Warranty policy:
· Most EVGA products now carry a 3 Year Warranty, which can be extended to 5 or 10 years (upon registration, and a small fee starting from approx €8 dependent upon the price of the product)
· The product warranty covers the product, not the user. (So in short, this means an end user could sell the product on an online auction site, for example, and the product will still be covered within the 3 Year Warranty period.)
· Registration is no longer required for RMAs with our Guest RMA process.
· The Step-Up Program and Extended Warranties will be available for all original owners registered with the new global RMA system within 30 days of the purchase.
· If you move, you can send your product back to your local warranty centre no matter what region you purchased it in.
· A new Standard Cross-Shipping RMA service is available.
Assassin's Creed III
EVGA’s GTX 650 Ti 1GB variants (for retail/etail/SI) are bundled (via a code) with the full PC version of Assassin's Creed III.