Our sample’s model number is RS-750-ACAA-E3.
• Type: Intel ATX 12V V2.31 & SSI EPS 12V V2.92
• Input Voltage: 90~264V (Auto Range)
• Input Frequency Range: 47Hz ~ 63Hz
• Fan: Super Silent 120mm Fan
• Power Good Signal: 100 ~ 500ms
• Hold Up Time: > 17ms
• Efficiency: 85% Typically
• MTBF: >100,000Hours
• Protection: OVP* / UVP* / OPP* / OTP / SCP*
• Dimension: 150 × 140 × 86mm (5.9 x 5.5 x 3.4 inch)
• Operation Temperature: 0~40℃(Nominal Input Voltage)
• Regulatory TUV / CE / UL / FCC / BSMI / GOST / C-tick / CCC / KCC
• Certification 80 Plus /SLI
• Connector 20+4 Pin MB x1
4+4 Pin CPU 12V x 1
6+2 Pin PCI-e x4
4 Pin Peripheral x3
4 Pin Floppy x1
• 5-year hardware limited warranty
*OVP (Over Voltage Protection): OVP prevents the damaging impact of excessive output voltage by shutting down the power unit.
*UVP (Under Voltage Protection): UVP ensures a constant flow of power to keep your components at their max performance.
*OPP (Over Power Protection): OPP safeguards the power supply from any overload, preventing over exposure to extreme power conditions.
*OTP (Over Temperature Protection): OTP automatically shuts down the power supply if the system overheats. This helps protect the power supply duration from any possible damage.
*SCP (Short Circuit Protection): SCP prevents any “rush back” of voltage that may cause harm to the power supply and other components.
• Compliance with the latest Intel standard ATX 12V V 2.31
• Single +12V rail for the most demanding SLI configurations
• High efficiency design that meets 80 Plus requirements (85% typical)
• Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 120mm fan speed control
• Multiple protection design (OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP)
• High reliability (MTBF>100,000 hours)
• Double Layer EMI Filter restrains noise and injury to end-user
• Huge bulk capacitor for hold up time >17ms at full loading
• Integrating Active PFC with PWM combo controller not only make PFC higher than 0.99, but also raises efficiency
• Efficient transformer for reducing 5Vsb power loss when the system is at turn-off and sleep modes