DAAMIT has decided to release yet another hotfix for Catalyst 7.9. The mentioned hotfix is mostly for the new game titles.
Here is the full list of fixed issues:
* Enemy Territory Quake Wars: Crossfire flickering issues are resolved. Performance is improved
* Bioshock: Resolved intermittent hangs for the Radeon HD 2400 and Radeon HD 2600
* Call of Juarez: Texture corruption is fixed
* World In Conflict: Performance is improved
* Team Fortress 2: Facial morphing corruption is fixed
* Time Shift: Resolved random crashes for Radeon 9xxx and Radeon X8xx series of products
Looks like DAAMIT decided to follow the new games a bit closely. You can find the mentioned hotfix here.
Published in Graphics
AMD hotfixes Catalyst again
by Slobodan Simic on29 September 2007
ATI Catalyst 7.9 hotfix