The fixes that make up the core of this update include:
• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
• Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
• Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
• Addresses dashboard performance for some users
• Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
• Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
While Microsoft isn’t talking about it another firmware update for the Xbox One isn’t apparently too far way. Sources tell us that Microsoft is working to get another update out as soon as possible to address and fix even more issues as well as address some of the major user complaints. This smaller update is said to be followed by a more major release that is targeted for a little later next year according to our sources.