AMD wants to know how much you know about Trinity and in return for the right answers, you could get one of these babies. The questions are posted on our Facebook page and a Facebook Like will give us an idea of how many of you want to take part in this giveaway.
You can send your answers to . Every Tuesday and Thursday we will pick at least one winner that will be notified by email. The right answers will get you in the draw process and for the sake of fairness we will use a random number generator that will pick the winner for us.
Winners will be notified by email and we hope you can get back to us very soon, so we can process the shipping of the processor you way. Please use your correct email address if you want to get your Trinity.
Here is what AMD would like to know, and if you’re a regular Fudder, you probably won’t have to Google the answers:
• What is the maximum “Piledriver” CPU core count for the second generation AMD A-Series APU?
• Which AMD Radeon™ graphics series is combined with “Piledriver” CPU cores to create the second generation AMD A-Series APUs?
• What is the lowest TDP rating of the second generation AMD A-Series APU that makes it one of the most energy-efficient APUs of its class?
• What AMD technology enables a multi-monitor gaming setup with a second generation AMD A-Series APU?
• How many transistors are located on the second generation AMD A-Series APU for desktops?
• Which socket and which chipset, that is also supporting AMD CrossFire™, are used with the second generation AMD A-Series APUs for desktops?
• Which memory controller is used in the second generation AMD A-Series APU?
Here are some simple givaway rules:
• The giveaway is global.
• Participants must be 18 or older.
• Valid Email address and legitimate Facebook account required
• Open to Fudzilla Facebook followers (if you are not one, a simple like will do)
• The official address is