Published in Games
Max Payne 3 SE confirmed
by David Stellmack on22 November 2011
Will be available for all three platforms
Rockstar has confirmed the existence of a Special Edition version of Max Payne 3. The Special Edition version will be available for pre-order for all three platforms, but you will need to hurry, as you need to pre-order before January 15th, 2012 to get one.
The special edition will include:
- A copy of the Max Payne 3 game (of course).
- 10” tall collectible Max Payne statue designed in collaboration between Triforce & Rockstar.
- A number of game-inspired Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons & vices
- Bullet shaped keychain made of copper and brass-plated iron – features a screw off back.
- Classic Multi-Player Character Pack that includes 8 playable characters in Max Payne 3 multiplayer mode.
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for use in the Max Payne 3 Multiplayer mode (includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher, and Molotov cocktail).
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The entire package will set you back $100 and will be available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions of the game when it arrives on March 16th, 2012. Rockstar is evidently stressing that this will be a very limited Special Edition; and those who do not pre-order before January 15th, 2012 will not have a chance to buy one, as there will be no extras.