While the New Year is only just here, the folks at Bethesda Softworks are already confirming their heavy hitting lineup for 2011. While it is possible that the release dates could change, as of right now these dates seem pretty solid, according to what we are hearing.
- Brink will arrive May 17th in North America and May 20th in Europe
- Hunted: The Deamon’s Forge is slated for June 1st in North America and June 3rd in Europe
- RAGE from id Software should arrive on September 13th in North America and September 16th in Europe
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be a worldwide release for all regions on November 11th
- Bethesda also has confirmed that the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas will be the site for QuakeCon 2011 on August - 4th through the 7th, with more details to follow in the months ahead.
It looks like a very good lineup for Bethesda if all of their studios are able to make the announced release dates.