- HTC ThunderBolt (exclusive to Verizon Wireless) â€“ HTC Sense 2.0, Skype mobile with video, 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 4.3â€ť WVGA display, Dolby surround sound, 8-megapixel camera and HD video recording, wireless DLNA capability.
- LG Revolution â€“ HD support for streaming, playing and recording video, large 4.3-inch touch screen, Android 2.2, video telephony support with front-facing camera and mobile hotspot capability to share a 4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- DROID Bionic 4G â€“ Android with Adobe Flash and HTML5, front-facing VGA camera and "See What I See" video feature, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera, 4.3-inch HD quality screen, HDMI connectivity, dual-core 1GHz processor, 512 DDR2 RAM.
Samsung 4G LTE Smartphone â€“ Android 2.2, Google Mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps and Gmail, YouTube, brilliant 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus touch screen display, powerful 1GHz application processor, HTML5 Web browser, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera to support video chat capabilities, Samsung Social Hub and Media Hub.
- Motorola XOOM â€“ 10.1-inch HD 4G LTE upgradable tablet, Android Honeycomb, 1080p HD video, AdobeÂ® FlashÂ® Player, front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chats and 5-megapixel camera to capture video in 720P HD. Mobile hotspot capability provides connection for up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
4G LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab â€“ 7-inch enhanced TFT display with 1024 x 600 WSVGA resolution, Android 2.2, Adobe Flash 10.1, 1.2GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird application processor, rear-facing 5-megapixel camera and front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera and camcorder enable video chat capabilities.
MiFi and Mobile Hotspot
- Novatel MiFi 4510L Intelligent Mobile Hotspot â€“ Small enough to fit in the palm of the hand, share Verizon Wirelessâ€™ 4G LTE and 3G networks with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Samsung 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot â€“ Dual-mode device works as a wireless access point to connect up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices to Verizon Wirelessâ€™ 4G LTE or 3G networks.
- Compaq CQ10-688nr â€“ 10.1-inch diagonal anti-glare widescreen LED display, Intel Atom N455 processor, up to 8.5 hours of battery life, multi-format digital media card reader, webcam and multiple connectivity options.
HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr â€“ 11.6-inches, HP CoolSense Technology, HD 1080p, VISION Technology from AMD, up to 10.75 hours of battery life, 320 GB of storage, full-size, island-style keyboard, multi-format digital media card reader, HDMI port, Dolby Advanced Audio and GPS for mapping and navigation.
Verizon expects these consumer-oriented devices to be available by mid-2011, with some available as early as March 2011. The company also announced it is expanding its 4G LTE network to an additional 140 markets by the end of this year.