ECS is using a AMI 1MB BIOS. The BIOS is still very beta, some OC settings we were expecting are still missing, some memory settings made manually result in wrong entries. At least normal operation was stable and we got around of most of the bugs.
While our DDR2 board reached 261MHz, this board won't go over 250MHz. So we are stuck with 3.25GHz on our Phenom II 810, which is ok.
By default the board detects only 1067MHz memory, even when memory can do much more and has a correct SPD. Setting to 667MHz which results in 1333MHz worked without problems. But we decided to reduce the latencies, because we know our memory can do much more.