Kaos Studios released a patch for their FPS, Frontlines: Fuel of War. The game updates to version 1.0.2. and certain bugs that bugged many users were fixed.
Among those are:
- Game crashing when Alt+Tab was used
- Server browser will not display inactive servers
- NAT (Network Address Translation) – listed servers will from now on show public IP address and will be accessible
- New .dll’s are here aimed at sound issues with certain sound cards
- Russian language fonts are fixed
- Polish, Czech and Chinese language support added
- “Sort by player number” bug in server browser fixed
You can find a complete list of fixes here, and you can download patch 1.0.2, as well as 1.0.1, here.