a while back, Mushkin has finally revealed the first batch of five different DDR3 kits that will be equipped with Copperhead heatsinks. The entire lineup is aimed at Core i5 and Core i7 systems and feature a dual channel and triple channel kits. In addition to the new kits, Mushkin has also showed a water block designed for the Copperhead heatsink.
Mushkin has announced three triple channel and two dual channel kits, all working at the same 1600MHz clock and at the same 1.65V. The only difference is in latencies which range from 6-7-6-18 to 8-8-8-24 for both dual channel and triple channel kits. The prices also differ depending on how tight the latency is, so it ranges from €105,99 to €219,90 for the top notch 6GB kit working at 6-7-6-18 latencies.
- 996775 - 4GB (2GB x 2) PC3-12800 @ 1600 MHz CL 8-8-8-24
- 996772 - 4GB (2GB x 2) PC3-12800 @ 1600 MHz CL 7-8-7-20
- 998774 - 6GB (2GB x 3) PC3-12800 @ 1600 MHz CL 8-8-8-24
- 998771 - 6GB (2GB x 3) PC3-12800 @ 1600 MHz CL 7-8-7-20
- 998773 - 6GB (2GB x 3) PC3-12800 @ 1600 MHz CL 6-7-6-18
In addition to these five kits, Mushkin has shown a rather neat looking water block for memory, and this one only works with Copperhead heatsink due to their specific design. The water block should be available separately, but the price or the availability date are still unknown.
You can find all of these newly announced kits here