Fudzilla
April 20, 2014, 02:12:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What brought about leaving the Inquirerer and starting here?  (Read 16134 times)
digitalwanderer

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 01, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »

I have to ask, it's all the discussion around about this place.  You put it together in two weeks in a hurry so it obviously was started to be planned around then, what brought it about?

Elite Bastards - Colour Commentator/Admin
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 11:57:35 PM »

I guess it was my time to leave Smiley
digitalwanderer

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 03:06:12 PM »

I can get that, but what was it that made you decide that now was the time?

(I'm not meaning to be too pushy, I'm just honestly curious.)

fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »

www.itx.ba Smiley
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 07:17:46 PM »

so you write for elitebastards, nice sice
Cheeb

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 10:28:28 PM »

"I guess it was my time to leave"

He got fired.  Google Rydermark.
digitalwanderer

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »

so you write for elitebastards, nice sice
Not enough, I really gotta start writing again.  I've been busy with my family lately, my wife works and I stay home with the kids and it's all I can do to keep my head above water some days!  Wink

Seriously best of luck with the site, the more the merrier is how I've always looked at it.  Starting up a new place can be scary, but it's also one of the best/funnest times at a site.  (We're still starting EB, we'll probably be doing it forever....it's funner that way. Smiley )

I can't see the Inq firing Fudo Cheeb, I'm pretty sure he was their most popular writer; but I guess it could have happened that way.  Where are you getting your info from?

Oh, and I don't have to google Rydermark...I'll just ask Candella.   Tongue

amdlover

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 04:43:35 AM »

http://www.aceshardware.com/forums/read_post.jsp?id=120075837&forumid=1

How's that benchmark coming Fudo?
kate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 05:42:51 AM »

just want to say thanks for doing the site in english - I was struggling to find a good conversion program for itx.
hugs
kate
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 10:52:59 AM »

that is the best one I heard that I was fired because of Rydermark Smiley I still claim that I saw it and stay tuned for more Rydermark. It was my time to walk away from the INQ as I wanted to focus on some other things. well see the site Smiley
amdlover

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »

best because it's true?  or best because you don't have a better response?

Let's see - you got slammed all over the internet for weeks about rydermark in July, then it happened again last week.  You published blatently fake info on r600 the week before.  Your boss sends email out to half a dozen manufacturers to let them know you don't work there. 

You post a bash on the inq announcing that aceshardware and others who called you out for your bullshit are idiots, but in the same sentence pretty much you say you're leaving the inq. The next week, you "rush" to get an english version of your itx site up and running. 

If you didn't get fired for Rydermark, the rest of the world sure thinks you did.  Fact is, I'll probably read the inq more nowdays. 

Anyways, the only reason I registered an account was to pick apart the rubbish you plan on posting on thread at a time.  At least you have the balls to make a comment section unlike your previous site.
Gman
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 03:50:46 PM »

well amdlover, you know how they say assumption is mother of all f*s rigth? Smiley

http://www.aceshardware.com/forums/read_post.jsp?id=120076136&forumid=1

« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 04:58:24 PM by Gman » Logged
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »

dude believe what you want to believe, I didn't knew that ppl at east coast are so stubborn Smiley
Charlie D from the INQ will get a benchmark and prove that you and the rest are foolish.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37798

and it that makes you happy beleive in what you want to believe
roosterbaby!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2007, 10:03:12 PM »

Fudo, don't be so darned sensitive. Everybody knows that 99.9% of people nowadays know-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything-everything, and 50% of the 99% know less than 100% of what the people who know everything..err, or something like that Cheesy
amdlover

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 10:44:57 PM »

"Charlie D from the INQ will get a benchmark and prove that you and the rest are foolish. "

Why can't he just use the version you have been running in your office for months, as you claim?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: