Fudzilla
April 18, 2014, 09:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackberry bold or iphone?  (Read 5357 times)
TobyLotharb

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »

Has anyone has a thought On it? I want to buy a brand new phone
which can play some MP3 and also read emails which of the phone you will prefer and why?

thanks

fwoot

rex1234_5@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 03:35:39 AM »

i was in a similar situation as you and for a large amount of time i wanted to get an o2 flame as it was the most hardcore pda/phone you could get. Unfortunately o2 stopped producing and never gave the option to update the phone to windows mobile 6 which is a VAST improvement from 5. Firstly it depends where you live. I live in Sydney so getting a phone with wi fi isnt that great due to the lack of hot spots so I just pay extra for a data pack. Secondly it depends what you really want from the phone. The best thing about the iphone is the applications you can get for it..without a doubt. However i have no use for them so i didnt get one. My girlfriend ended up buying me a nokia e71 for my birthday and its great, slim lightweight and does everything i want it to, even plays divx with downloadable app or just convert format.

That being said the blackberry is really superior in every way. Better screen and faster processor are the main things that make it better but in general and perhaps most importantly...build quality and reliability. Those black berries are workhorses and are like swiss army knives in phone form. However Im not sure if itll be able to match the ipods versatility as an mp3 player e.g. navigation, bit rating and capacity etc. Once again its really depends on what youll use it for most. That being said you should check out the new range samsung is putting out (only bad thing about them is that they're made by samsung   Lips sealed )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: