Fudzilla
April 21, 2014, 10:48:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 US Government's New Agenda. The World of Tomorrow - Now  (Read 3250 times)
Jon
Global Moderator

swallow your pride.

audiofreak39@gmail.com AuDioFreaK39
View Profile WWW Email
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/technology/

2009 - U.S. Government's New Agenda:

Invest in University-Based Research: Expand research initiatives at American colleges and universities. Provide new research grants to the most outstanding early-career researchers in the country.

Deploy Next-Generation Broadband: Work towards true broadband in every community in America through a combination of reform of the Universal Service Fund, better use of the nation's wireless spectrum, promotion of next-generation facilities, technologies and applications, and new tax and loan incentives. America should lead the world in broadband penetration and Internet access.

Transportation: As our society becomes more mobile and interconnected, the need for 21st-century transportation networks has never been greater. However, too many of our nation's railways, highways, bridges, airports, and neighborhood streets are slowly decaying due to lack of investment and strategic long-term planning. President Obama and Vice President Biden believe that America's long-term competitiveness depends on the stability of our critical infrastructure. They will make strengthening our transportation systems, including our roads and bridges, a top priority.

Prepare yourselves for the world of 2010 and beyond..

lift off.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 06:04:00 PM by AuDioFreaK39 » Logged

Core i7 Extreme 965 {} EVGA X58 SLI Classified Limited Edition{} 6GB Mushkin XP Series DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20 {} EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Plus [Quad-SLI] {} Thermalright TRUE Copper
CJ

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »

Dunno 'bout you guys, but that Chicago 2035 picture looks like it's from Blade Runner.

Seriously, it's kinda scary Cheesy

Bono
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 04:13:03 PM »

It looks more like it is from I robot movie.
Jon
Global Moderator

swallow your pride.

audiofreak39@gmail.com AuDioFreaK39
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

It looks more like it is from I robot movie.

It is.  Wink

Core i7 Extreme 965 {} EVGA X58 SLI Classified Limited Edition{} 6GB Mushkin XP Series DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20 {} EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Plus [Quad-SLI] {} Thermalright TRUE Copper
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: