Fudzilla
April 20, 2014, 07:38:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 7 (Feel free to contribute)..  (Read 6230 times)
bugga321

Battlefield3forums.com

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »

Hey all..

As a fellow nerd and huge hardware fan im always searching the net for a upcoming products / Techy things lol anyway Windows 7 has me quite intrigued at the moment. Anyhow my best mate is helping with a few articles on the Public Windows 7 Information website.

Windows7info.net is to be a public / user contributed website to keep users / windows users up to date.

Anyhow, today i would like to start / hopefully help Microsoft change / shape the future of OS boot speeds, Currently windows 7 / Microsoft will finally address the long awaited Boot Speed issues, dor years now great new hardware has popped up, yet none of this seems to do anything to decrease Windows Boot times.

If you can Boot in under 30 your lucky !! A clean install removed services & modified drivers still don't help all that much with the current boot speeds across win xp & also vista. Lets hope that when Microsoft say they will make Windows 7 stand out from the crowd that they actually mean it.

Current Benchmarks are showing windows 7 booting in under 20 seconds which in any case is good news, but just how much of a "Golden Sample" is this build ? Well as current MSDN testers this will be know when Microsoft release a "Public Beta" of Windows 7 in just a few weeks time, This is now looking like after Xmas and possibly into the new year, Never the less a public beta will put more pressure on MS to deliver a decent product, Especially after the Windows vista crud.

Anyway, Please add to this topic... What do you most want changed in Windows 7 ? .. Please contribute and help put pressure on MS so that MS actually Deliver this time around. Windows7info.net is a community website and with fudzilla's influence we can help shape the future OS.

Thanks again, And do remember to help... just post your thoughts on Windows 7

PS... For the record. Windows 7 release date has now been confirmed as 30 of October 2009 & not the predicted 2010 by amateur websites !

fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »

Hi

this is my first view of new OS

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11623&Itemid=1

Fudo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: