Fudzilla
April 16, 2014, 05:53:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Nvidia Geforce GTX 295 pixelized  (Read 3797 times)
ghell

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10874&Itemid=34

I sent an email about this but got no reply.

The article says that the card has DisplayPort but the photograph clearly shows HDMI, not DisplayPort. I know the original VR-Zone article said DisplayPort too but this article was posted without even bothering to look at the image to check the original article's facts.

With more photos at http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10919&Itemid=34 there isn't even much need to discuss this. The article is obviously not quoting facts and this only serves to damage Fudzilla's reputation even further.
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »

thats hdmi
ghell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »

Exactly my point. The article claims it is DisplayPort (because the original VR-Zone article claims it is DisplayPort) while the picture shows that it's HDMI and you can see that from just a quick glance.
fwoot

rex1234_5@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 10:03:34 AM »

once again...RELAX
ghell

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »

fwoot, if you don't have anything nice to say... STFU Cheesy
fwoot

rex1234_5@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 07:41:30 PM »

i do have something to say but it doesn't involve bitching about pedantic little facts and errors much like yourself
ghell

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 03:04:56 PM »

fwoot.postcount +1
fwoot.beinganarse = max

Are all 100+ of your posts offensive or is it just the ones I read? Why even join a forum if all you are going to do is insult other members? Do you have issues with your mummy? Are you too scared to confront her about them and so take out your anger and fears by lashing out at others in the community? Maybe you should just end all the misery and top yourself off. I hear that sticking a fork in a power socket is a good way to do it. Perhaps you could give it a try and get back to me on that.

Saying that the 295 will have DisplayPort and not HDMI is a big fact to get wrong. Many DisplayPort screen owners, such as myself, have been waiting for a decent card to get DisplayPort for a long time (there's a Gainward Golen Sample 4870 but that's it - the 9600GTs DisplayPort barely even works) and this might cause problems if anyone reads the article and then buys the card, expecting to hook it up to their DisplayPort screen. Likewise, those with HDMI screens may be put off by thinking that they have to use a DVI adapter.

It's a fundamental mistake that could cause problems for any reads that actually believe what they read and is easy to correct in either an update or edit to that article or by specifically saying what it does have in a subsequent article.
fwoot

rex1234_5@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »

even if they reported hdmi instead of display port i fail to see how this is a major issue? Im sure you wouldn't have bought the card on the incorrect pretenses of a brief article released months before its release. And i would argue that there arnt many display port users currently out there anyway.

if you've read my other posts (which u apparently have some how) you'll see that none of my comments are abusive as i treat everyone with the same level of respect that they show me and really i find it incredibly hypocritical of u to make such a comment when i was merely pointing out how overcricitical you were being of fudzilla's language and grammer in a light hearted way. Also your "being an ass" statement as well as "STFU" only strengthens my point and "mummy issues"? Take it from me, as somehone who has studied sigmund freud's theories it is so blatently obvious that none of my behaviour exhibited by my posts remotely resemble the so "mummy issues" as you so immaturely put it. Also who cares if me posts are short? Is there some type of rule that means i have to edit and draft long and drawn out paragraphs so I feel some sense of accomplishment. And who cares if ive racked up a few comments, i certianly dont, its not like i sit at home and just think of something to post. In fact if you see how far back they date you'll probably get some stupid average of not even 1 post per week. A sum which most certianly does not reflect the number of posts that someone who would rate their life according to posts.

Finally I enjoy coming to fudzilla and reading their articles and posting on the forums because the information is always current and they state when they are speculating. There is also a kind an acknowledging atmosphere about the site (if that is in fact possible). If your comments were purely posted with the intentions of bettering this site then Ill say thank you. However if fudzilla staff need to improve on their grammer then you most certianly need to improve on your manners because your suggestions just cam off rude and vulgar. Especially your "Maybe you should just end all the misery and top yourself off" comment. It is so incredibly distatseful that you would even joke about suicide that ill let that comment resonate with the others readers so they can come to their own conclusions as to who is violent and insulting to other members.
ghell

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

You posted abusive comments to both of my threads without any provocation from me whatsoever. All I have posted are replies to your abuse. "none of my comments are abusive" is just a complete lie, as pretty much all of them have been.

Really, I'm showing the same amount of respect, if not more than you are to me.

Like I said, if you don't have anything nice (I'd better make that word a bit more obvious this time as you completely missed it last time) to say then don't say anything at all.

Please note how I have not said anything rude or vulgar to anyone except you and frankly you deserve it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 05:42:54 PM by ghell » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: