Fudzilla
April 16, 2014, 01:23:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Article Commenting  (Read 8545 times)
DarkElfa

Not your father's Elfa.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 08, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »

It would be great to have the option like on other sites to be able to comment on the article within the page itself.  Its something that the Inquirer recently added and I find it enjoyable as I have on Anandtech to debate the news involved and I think it promotes understanding and discussion about the topic.

Bono
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

It would be great to have the option like on other sites to be able to comment on the article within the page itself.  Its something that the Inquirer recently added and I find it enjoyable as I have on Anandtech to debate the news involved and I think it promotes understanding and discussion about the topic.

This will be available after redesign, it will be implemented either with comments on page or link from article to forum so people can comment. I think second options will be picked.
Xajel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »

this is great news, I already contacted Fudo from the begining of FudZilla about commenting, but he replied that there's no plan for commenting on the site but there's the forum for discussing any article Smiley

this is great news, I hope you will be integrating the comment system with both the site and the forum so looking and adding comment wont require the reader to move into another site, all replies are shown under the article ( using AJAX to save long page load time when there's too much comments ) and a small comment box to add comments, if the user want to see all comments ( another page ) or want more advanced commenting system ( quote another comment for example ) then he must go to the forum ( a direct link on the article will be very nice )...
umoo2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 03:04:14 AM »

That would be great.  Then right in this article here,http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12960&Itemid=38, I could comment on how infantile and ignorant it is of you to attack all Americans because of bad journalism at CBS.  The bad journalism doesn't supprise me, by your ignorant attacks do.

And who says "bottom"Huh  Are you a little girl?

I would think you all have trouble seeing your butts and your feets since you have your heads up your asses.

Don't worry, won't be visiting this site again for any 'valuable' information.
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »

Hi guys,

its under construction Smiley delayed like hell but still in plans

Fudo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: