Fudzilla
April 16, 2014, 05:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bookmarks.  (Read 3395 times)
Bristolbulldog

View Profile Email
« on: March 01, 2008, 03:43:57 PM »

Hey fudo, and all the rest of the team there.

Fudo admits he owe's me a new f5 key, probably a new keyboard for keeping so up todate with you guys!

Well done on your first year, and all the best for your own new year!!

Quick suggestion.

Wack a "make fudo my home" button on the page, there's a perfect spot on the right of "fudzilla" in the blue banner. Just a thought.

Besides that its great. The simplicity of the site is a great bonus, and deciphering your crazy english can be a right giggle when you spectauclary get it wrong, through either far too many corporate events, or rushing to get us the latest.

cheers to you,

CJ.
Nele

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 05:34:08 PM »

Hey fudo, and all the rest of the team there.

Fudo admits he owe's me a new f5 key, probably a new keyboard for keeping so up todate with you guys!

Well done on your first year, and all the best for your own new year!!

Quick suggestion.

Wack a "make fudo my home" button on the page, there's a perfect spot on the right of "fudzilla" in the blue banner. Just a thought.

Besides that its great. The simplicity of the site is a great bonus, and deciphering your crazy english can be a right giggle when you spectauclary get it wrong, through either far too many corporate events, or rushing to get us the latest.

cheers to you,

CJ.

Ah, so you're the one ! Fudo told me about your F5 issue. We're looking into it and currently considering 3 options: an F5 key made out of fine Bosnian oak, engraved copper or some Dalmatian marble.

Gold is too expensive at the moment, so you'll have to wait for the U.S. economy to pick up... Sorry
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »

Good to see you here mate, well you read all we post. I need to ask some keyboard manufacture to make one with Fudzilla at F5 place Smiley
Bristolbulldog

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

lmao nele.

Yep, fudzilla site should be like one of those "processing your transaction" site's where it just constantly re-loads. Save us a hell of alot of time (and rsi, and keyboards).

I bet my isp thinks its some kind of p2p with the traffic for that url lol.

Hey fudo, why not get some small stickers, seriously.

should be able to fit "FUDZ ME" on the stickers, or just your award logo thingy.

No delivery for that thingy yet, hopefully arrive monday, and i'll get it built for yu matey.

have a good weekend, fighting vista getting MOHA installed. Quick hint, remove ageia prior to installation, then update it afterwards......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: