Fudzilla
April 16, 2014, 05:40:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 10019 times)
Re-Action

View Profile WWW Email
« on: March 01, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

Congratulations to the whole fudzilla team with your 1 year anneversery! You have diliverd amazing feeds this year.
Keep it going! Wink

Greatings from a reader,
Re-Action

choppy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

yes i second that! well done!  am also glad you mentioned the forums in the news feed cos i did not know they existed!
manwe

siavash.sameni
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »

i wanted to congratulated all the guys at Fudzilla.com for the great for in the news and also rumors Section Cheesy
but i also wanted to tell 'em that's pity for such a great site to have such a weak forums .
I'm visiting this site for about 10 months now but till today , i didn't even noticed that there's a Forum section for the site Smiley
I don't know maybe I'm just being a moron but the post anniversary made me realize that there's a Forum section Smiley .
By the way i hope this forum section get better everyday , I'll try to help as i can Smiley
P.S: I've got a suggestion for guys in fudo , i think you can add a link at the end of each article in the site which says something like the other sites did " discuss it on Forums. " or something like that , at least it will help readers notice forums Cheesy . i also liked the idea of making fudo my home page , I'll click on it  Cool
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 03:49:23 PM by manwe » Logged
slim142

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Wow I didnt know fudzilla had a forum! what Im ignorant I am!
Well I also want to say thanks to fudzilla since everytime I come to this page I get updated with the latest news. One of the best sources for technology out there. Anyways, I hope you guys dont stop now and keep on doing the good work you have done so far.
Thanks Fudzilla!

Slim142
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »

we didnt promote it that much Smiley that will change now

On behalf of all Fudzilla thank you a lot Smiley

manwe - we will do this stay tuned, there will be a few changes to enable this very soon, we are working on it Smiley
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 05:19:20 PM by fudo » Logged
greenhorn

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:46:35 PM »

Same thing in my case, didn't know Fudzilla had a forum until I read the article.

I would like to thank the Fudzilla staff for all this work that resulted in a very informative and entertaining site. I like your reviews very much, they help me to decide which components I should buy and which I should avoid.
Majikka

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 09:08:26 PM »

I can't stop reading all the news you guys post.  Shocked I love the main site, better then me going around and trying it find something.  Cry Cheesy Grin
daemon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 05:27:19 AM »

I've been a readier for a while now so why not a better time to join the forums but when fudzilla turns 1 so congrats.
Jk

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 01:14:58 PM »

Hi guys, I've been a reader for a while and also didn't realise there was this forum.

Looking forward to seeing it grow as I've read every article on the site for a while, and it would be nice to discuss them in a good community. The idea to add a 'discuss in forum' link is great, and will definitely boost popularity here. See you all around!

Sarcastic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 01:34:49 PM »

I have enjoyed reading fudzilla since last summer. Articles found here have helped me to be more careful when it comes to purchasing hardware due to the acuracy of launch date found here. Thank you and keep up the good work.  Smiley
dinos22

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 06:32:56 AM »

congrats fellas
RussianHAXOR

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 03:20:11 AM »

yeah, it was sad to see that the forums werent that active... i tried.. i really did.
AussieTemplar

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »

Been reading with you guys since R600 rumours Tongue

Nice  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: