Fudzilla
April 21, 2014, 01:51:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool site  (Read 2638 times)
Staticnuts

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:36:19 AM »

My brother forwarded this link to me for a pretty cool looking computer parts review site. From what I can tell they don't do the reviews, they only link to the sites that have done the reviews. It's a pretty vast site. The number of ATI 3870 and Nvidia 9600 reviews is sweet!!

The address is www.reviewmagnet.com.

Since my brother told me about them, I thought I share the link with you guys.

Later,

Staticnuts
Jon
Global Moderator

swallow your pride.

audiofreak39@gmail.com AuDioFreaK39
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »

Hmm not bad, I'll look into it over the next couple days.  Looks like it'll beat all those translated sites I go to sometimes (hardspell, expreview).

Core i7 Extreme 965 {} EVGA X58 SLI Classified Limited Edition{} 6GB Mushkin XP Series DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20 {} EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Plus [Quad-SLI] {} Thermalright TRUE Copper
yanski

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »

You know it cool for IT people to be in your recommended sites. That site has a similar which tackle the parts of computer. Well, some of the site design for learnings not just for fun. I like it the way it presented. But sometimes I hardly get into the networking topic, it is seems so very interesting. I feel like in school when I get into the site. Grin
Keep Up collecting nice sites. GOD bless
New York Immigration Lawyer Marina Shepelsky, located in Brooklyn, assists clients from the New York metro area and across the United States in all immigration and naturalization matters http://www.e-us-visa.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: