Fudzilla
April 16, 2014, 01:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Intel Core i7 and EVGA Wallpapers Here!  (Read 27801 times)
Jon
Global Moderator

swallow your pride.

audiofreak39@gmail.com AuDioFreaK39
View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 16, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »

A special thanks to Silver Bullet from XtremeSystems forums for making the Core i7 wallpapers possible!

Backgrounds - All full quality PNGs:
(please right click > View Image on all of these)

1900x1200
(crop accordingly)

1600x1000
(crop accordingly)

1650x1080
(crop accordingly)

Core i7 w/ EVGA Logo (1900x1200): (had this one custom done by Silver, so be thankful all you EVGA die hards Wink)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TIP:  VISTA USERS PLEASE READ BEFORE APPYING WALLPAPER

It is a known issue in Windows Vista that when a user applies a wallpaper through either the "right click > Set as Desktop" or the "right click Desktop > Personalize" methods, Windows will re-optimize the image into jpeg format.  This will in turn cause noticeable artifacts around bright edges of the image (more noticeable to some than others), and it will ultimately distort the image.

A workaround to this issue is to apply a wallpaper to your desktop directly through the URL web link.  Simply right click any of the above images and select "Set As Desktop Background".

Try experimenting between saving the image to your computer and using "Set as Background" vs using the web browser method, and you will notice a difference. Wink

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:43:56 AM by AuDioFreaK39 » Logged

Core i7 Extreme 965 {} EVGA X58 SLI Classified Limited Edition{} 6GB Mushkin XP Series DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20 {} EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Plus [Quad-SLI] {} Thermalright TRUE Copper
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: