Fudzilla
April 17, 2014, 04:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new and very lucky  (Read 2310 times)
Deliverence

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »

Hi. I might have been one of the luckiest people in uk at mo as i have a 8800gt by sparkle. ive gone from a leadtek 8800gts 640mg to this and this kicks its rear owt right. Already over clocked

core = 663mhz
memory = 1002mhz

its stable at moment but what a card makes playing games that little more enjoyable.
These cards are very hard to come by in UK once people found out i had one they started to make me silly offers for it.
Nele

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »

Hi. I might have been one of the luckiest people in uk at mo as i have a 8800gt by sparkle. ive gone from a leadtek 8800gts 640mg to this and this kicks its rear owt right. Already over clocked

core = 663mhz
memory = 1002mhz

its stable at moment but what a card makes playing games that little more enjoyable.
These cards are very hard to come by in UK once people found out i had one they started to make me silly offers for it.

Good for you, but if people are offering you silly money for it, I'd sell it. In two weeks there will be a lot more cards on the market, and maybe you'll be able to get a P888 (if they're really making good offers)  Grin
listerdude

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:11:17 PM »

All this talk of new cards coming up all the time is just silly...there is always something better just around the corner.

Just buy the best you can afford right now and that should do you just fine for a while.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: