Fudzilla
April 17, 2014, 12:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Fudzilla Forum is open

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What brought about leaving the Inquirerer and starting here?  (Read 16099 times)
amdlover

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 10:46:03 PM »

This is not a flame by the way, these are legitimate questions that nobody answered even when I emailed Mike Magee directly.
Gman
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2007, 04:15:35 AM »

it's cool man, everyone is entitled to their opinion. it's totally understandable. honestly i would most likely be like that myself, you hear stuff, you read about stuff, you ask a question that no one gives an answer good enough to.. hell I would definitely think there is something dodgy there. why hasn't anything been done about all this, well I,myself cannot give you an answer to that question except that everyone will get to see rydermark and why fudo has it for few months now. patience, young master Smiley

i can't believe tho that, this guy went trough all the trouble to try to find flaws in screens and explain them in a "conspiracy theory" way, that was a lot of work. i bet you he will want to delete that thread after ryder is out.
http://www.modtheater.com/forum/showthread.php?p=255197#post255197
I do have a question for that guy tho, why does he think that anyone in their right mind would go trough trouble of creating PS image of that size and that complex? k it may seam complex to me since i am not ps wizard, but still. you know what i mean?

but yeah I guess it makes sense, you ask a question and you don't receive satisfactory answer.. most likely you will start doubting things.

PS: thanks for pointing out that your not flaming for sake of normal conversation, rather then having this going the wrong way and having people calling each other names. which will be sanctioned of course.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 05:29:36 PM by Gman » Logged
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »

he can and you can if you fly to Vienna but I just dont want to distribute it, next version will solve some bugs that the chaps addressed but stay tuned
roosterbaby!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 05:46:48 PM »

I still wana know what these so called lies about the R600 are?
fudo
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 09:15:09 AM »

well mate, Mike wrote we stayed in good relations and we did so maybe that can tell you something
roosterbaby!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »

I've always wondered, exactly why did Mike Magee start the Inquirer when he already had the Register? I've always liked the Register better, sorry guys, nothing personal.
roosterbaby!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »

I don't know how accurate this info is from here_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Magee_%28journalist%29- but the conjecture is interesting, ya have to read the talk back page for the real story. It seems you and the old boss "might" have a little in common ( I see a conspiracy theory poppin up here). The supposed similarities are interesting.
Dirtbiker14519

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 03:21:52 PM »

All you guys got it wrong, Fudo left because he was too cool for the Inquirer Cool.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: