It's finally here! The EVGA 780i FTW, with more than plenty of improvements over the vanilla edition of the board.Introducing the EVGA nForce 780i SLI FTW motherboard!
EVGA Designed For the Win: Capable of taking your entire system to the next level of performance. The 780i SLI FTW features support for up to a 3-Way SLI configuration with the latest in PCI-E 2.0 technology. With solid capacitors, an 8-Phase Power design, and on-board all ferrite core chokes, the 780i SLI FTW is more than capable of unlocking and keeping stable the true, extreme, potential from the latest 45nm Intel Processors. A convenient layout and onboard functions such as a Clear CMOS button, a Power and Reset button with integrated status LEDs, and a diagnostic LED readout provide ease of use. A simple yet effective system BIOS with easy overclocking features and voltage controls will get you up and gaming at incredible speeds in no time at all.EVGA nForce 780i SLI FTW:
* Reach extreme overclocking speeds supporting 1333MHz FSB and beyond.
* 8 phase power design for superb stability and performance.
* Solid state capacitors and ferrite core chokes allow for better overclocking and stability.
* Convenient layout with on-board Clear CMOS, Power, and Reset buttons.
* Friendly system BIOS features with easy to use overclock and voltage settings.
* Extreme DDR2 speeds of 1066MHz and beyond.Features and Benefits:
* NVIDIA SLI certified
* Intel socket 775
* 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
* 8 Phase power design
* PCI Express 2.0 support
* 2-Way and 3-Way SLI support
* 6 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
* On-board buttons for CMOS/Power/Reset
* HD Audio - 7.1 Channelhttp://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=132-YW-E178-A1&family=Motherboard%20Family
*eBays Abit IP35 Pro*
*eBays a bunch of other crap*
*waits for moneys to get 780i FTW*